2020s Best iPhone and Android Wireless Phone Chargers
Wireless chargers have been a great innovation in replacement of the cable charging system. They make it easy for you to effortless charge either your iPhone or Android phone by just placing your phone on either a wireless mat or stand. Within no time your phone is able to receive full capacity power. When it comes to choosing the best wireless chargers, there are a number of things to consider. First of all, the working capability and efficiency is something that you need to check out for. Also, the capability of the wireless charger to charge more than one device at the same time makes it more convenient to use. Listed below are some of the top 5 wireless chargers of 2020.
1. BELKIN BOOST UP WIRELESS CHARGING STAND
This is the best ranked wireless charger for iPhones and Androids in the market currently. It can charge your phone in either portrait or landscape orientation and gives power of up to 10W.
It charges iPhones with power of 7.5W, Samsung with 9W and 5W to other devices that are Qi enable.
• Weighs 3.88 ounces
• Measures 4.3*3.9*3.9 inches in size
• Comes with a 4-foot power corded adapter
• Available in black and white
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientation
• Has two options for power to choose from
• Adequate power of 10W
• Is expensive
2. MAGSAFE APPLE CHARGER
This wireless charger is mostly used for charging the iPhone 12 phone. It uses magnets to get attached to the iPhone 12 while charging it. It is used to deliver power of 15W to the iPhone 12 series, including iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12Pro Max phones.
• Weighs 1.98 pounds
• Has dimensions of 3.24 by 3.24 by 0.72 inches
• Supplies power of 15W
• Has a single charging system
• Has a design that is solid
• Its magnetic design makes it easy to use
• Sufficient power of 15W
• Limited to the iPhone 12 phone
• Does not come with a power adapter
3. 3-IN-1 LOGITECH DOCK POWERED CHARGER
This charger can be used to simultaneously charger an iPhone, Apple Watch and Air pods at the same time. It is also used for Android phones. It provides the latter with a wireless charging power of 10W whereas for the 3-in-1 iPhone devices, it gives 7.5W.
• Comes with a stand
• Weighs 21.16 ounces
• Gives power of either 7.5W or 10W depending on the device being charged
• Measures 9.29 by 4.61 by 3,98 inches in dimensions
• Can be used for charging both iPhones and Androids
• Has a 3-in-1 charging system for iPhone devices
• Is bulky
• Quite expensive
4. NANAMI FAST WIRELESS CHARGER
This wireless charger comes with a stand design that is simple hence allowing you to charge either your android or iPhone device. It is quite cheap in pricing, but will still deliver the optimum energy to sufficiently charge your phone. It offers a charging power of 7.5W for iPhones and 10W for android Samsung phones. Has a safety feature that protects from overcharging.
• Charges phones in either landscape or portrait mode
• Weighs 7.4 ounces
• Offers power of up to 10W
• Measures 5.3 by 3.9 by 2.8 inches
• Cheap in price
• Ensures safety
• Is friendly for sleep since the LED automatically shuts off after 10 seconds
• Design is quite basic
• Appropriate for devices that are smaller
5. CHOETECH DUAL WIRELESS CHARGER
This charger is unique since it can charge multiple devices at the same time. This is made possible because it comes with five coils that are built-in and an enormous pad. It supplies a power output of 10W when being used to simultaneously charge two devices at the same time. It is highly safe to use since it comes with heat dissipater holes at the bottom and a surface top made of leather which helps the phone not to slip.
• Has an adapter with a QC of 3.0 and power of 18W
• Weighs 6.6 ounces
• Measures 4.8 by 3.9 by 3.6 inches
• Supplies power of 10W
• Quite affordable in price
• Has safety features
• Can charge multiple phones
• Very bulky
• Has a design that is basic